This privacy notice is issued by Marigot Ltd t/a Celtic Sea Minerals (all references to “we“, “us” or “our” in these terms refer to Marigot Ltd t/a Celtic Sea Minerals). The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
This notice only sets out details of our processing of personal data in connection with your use of this website.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
Who we are:
Marigot Ltd t/a Celtic Sea Minerals
Strand Farm, Currabinny, Carrigaline, Co. Cork. Ireland.
Rosarie Sheehan, Data Protection Administrator.
We are the controller in respect of the data we collect and will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety and privacy of all information and where appropriate enter into contracts with third party processors to protect the privacy of any personal data processed by us.
Personal Data that we Collect:
Personal data means information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymous data i.e. data from which you cannot be identified. There are special categories of personal data which require a higher level of protection.
We collect and process the following personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website:
- Information relating to you that you choose to provide to us, such as your name, email address, employer, role etc.;
- Information that is generated in connection with your use of our website by our analytics tools, such as which pages you visit, how long you stay on them, and any previous website address from which you reached us, including any search terms used;
- Technical information that is used to assist in providing the website and our services to you, such as your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, device etc.; and
- Information about other websites that you may have visited.
In certain circumstances the information that is collected above is aggregated and anonymised. This aggregated and anonymised data does not contain personal data in relation to you, and may be used by us for various purposes in connection with the website and our business.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We process personal data for the following purpose(s):
- provision of our goods or services;
- communicating with you, either in response to correspondence that you send to us via the website including responding to queries from you, or where you have signed up to receive updates and newsletters from the website;
- operating advertising campaigns, including working with third parties to display adverts to you on those third-party websites on the basis of your use of our website and to track the effectiveness of the advertisements;
- improving and developing our website;
- customer administration;
- our legitimate interests in conducting our business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner, including to develop and market our business and to understand how our clients and prospective clients use our services;
- carrying out research and customer satisfaction surveys; and
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- where you have consented to our processing of your personal data;
- to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you or to perform a contract with you;
- our legitimate interests in conducting our business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner, including to develop and market our business and to understand how our customers and prospective customers use our good and services. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if to do so would constitute an unwarranted interference with your own interests, rights and freedoms; and
- that this is necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of transfers to third country/countries:
If we transfer any personal data we collect about you outside the European Economic Area (EEA) (including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as provided for in the European Union) where a trusted service provider is based outside the EEA we will always take steps to ensure that any transfer of your data outside the EEA is carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers.
Recipients of Data:
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to our affiliates including any group companies.
- to third party advertisers to assist in the display of advertisements on third party sites and tracking the effectiveness of our advertisements; and
- to competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law.
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data in connection with your use of the website.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this privacy notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us.
You have the following rights in respect to the personal data that Marigot Ltd t/a Celtic Sea Minerals hold on you. Please contact us at the address above in order to exercise any of these rights:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above please contact us at: email@example.com
You can subscribe to our newsletter via our website by entering your e-mail address, first and last name, and country of origin.
By clicking the “subscribe now” button, you agree to be bound by the subscription of the newsletter and you accept our Terms and Conditions of use.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter and following the instructions on the unsubscribe page.
Your data will be stored for the duration of your existing newsletter subscription and will be erased after the subscription is cancelled.
We may contact you by mail, e-mail or telephone and social media about our goods and services and other events which may be of interest to you. You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right please contact:
We employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and to guard against access by unauthorised persons. We carry out risk assessments on all third-party service providers to make sure the personal data they hold is secure. We regularly review our security policies and procedures to ensure our systems are secure and protected.
All data stored on all mobile devices belonging to Marigot Ltd t/a Celtic Sea Minerals are encrypted with Multifactor Authentication on company phones. All laptop and desktop machines which are new will use Bitlocker.
Updates or Questions:
We may occasionally update this notice. We encourage you to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.
We are required to keep personal data accurate and up to date so please contact us with any relevant changes such as change of address or e-mail or contact numbers.
Please direct any questions you may have directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission by emailing email@example.com.